The lola 2014 oilcloth collection introduced 2 new lollipop designs: sunshine and sky blue. The combination of these two got me thinking about making some funny pillows in the shape of a cloud. And this week it was great weather outside: a little bit sunny but a tiny bit cloudy. The perfect reminder to make these fun pillows.
What you need:
- the lola lollipop sunshine + lollipop sky blue
- white cotton border
- pillow stuffing
- sewing machine
What to do:
- Cut out of the lola oilcloth your favorite shape of cloud. Do this one time on the sunshine and the reverse shape on the sky blue.
- Put the two sides together and start sewing the cotton border over the sides.
- When you’re almost done, stuff the pillow with as much stuffing as you like.
- Finish your cotton border.
- Nap time!