It’s that time of the year again, when your nose can’t stop running and you have paper tissues lying around everywhere. Some of the things that seem to be very helpful are drinking lots of tea with honey and staying under that blanket in the couch. Another thing that makes it all more bearable is to decorate your tissue box, so why not with lola tablecloth?
What you need:
- tissue box
- 0.5m of lola tablecloth (example: lola raw collection) – or adhesive foil
- scotch tape
What to do:
- Consider your tissue box a little gift you are going to wrap and cut out enough tablecloth (or adhesive foil) to fold underneath.
- Lay the lola tablecloth over the box and locate the opening.
- Draw around the edges of the opening and cut it out of the tablecloth.
- Place the tissue box with the opening under the opening of the tablecloth.
- Wrap the entire thing up, fold the edges under the box and attach with the scotch tape.
You have to admit, this is such a fun thing to do, simple as ABC, and now you can almost look forward to blowing your nose.